Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Triathlon


We are so proud of Brooks for participating in a triathlon. He had set a goal last year that he wanted to compete in the Geckothon- his schools triathlon. With determination, training and great attitude he faced the challenge and did an amazing job. As we watched him compete I just kept thinking how proud I was of him and what a great son he is. He is such a great example and leader in our family. Brayden looks up to and love Brooks- he is his most favorite person in the world, and Brea might not admit it because Brooks teases her so much but she loves him too. They make each other better individuals. Thanks Brooks for being our inspiration- love ya Mom!! And next time just let me hug you in one picture- it's cool.

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good job Brooks, that is awesome! We are proud of you too! Straight up stud!

The Wents said...

Congratulations Brooks. I am so impressed and jealous. You are definitley taking after your awesome mom and dad in the athletic department. And we agree that Brooks is such a good big brother.

Anonymous said...

Brooks, Congratulations on a great Triathlon. We are so proud of you. Brooks has always been an outstanding big brother. He is so patient with Brayden and he is a wonderful example to both Brayden and Brea. We can't wait to see you all very soon

Angie Stewart Black said...

Hi Jolynn, it's Angie. I snooped on your blog off of Sarah's. Looks like you have quite the athletic family. How fun is that? I wish I had more ambition...can you come and train me and my crew? Oh yeah...I'm to busy having babies. Seriously....I need help! You have a cute family. You'll have to jump on mine and see how adorable our little girl is!!